Monday 11 February 2013

What Makes A Better Quality In Human


I read an inspiring article of a cat that kept going to the owner’s grave to drop leaves and flowers for more than a year after its owner’s death. I was amazed by the cat’s act and am sure a lot people that must have come across the article must have felt the same way. The cat’s ability to retain information in memory for that long made the cat a little more than just an animal to me.

I remember my first smart phone; it brought back information I thought I had lost after several months
in a form that I could remember what I intended to do with the information… that also was amazing, I felt I owned something that is more than a phone because of its incredible ability to retain information in memory.

I am one of those who believe in the power of History and its incredible ability to make one look and sound more than ordinary. 
I believe America is the strongest country in the world because they are a people who could retain the most information of their past, analyze it in different forms and bring it back to life in one of the most creative ways. They successfully made their past very attractive that almost every learned in the world knows something about America’s past and because of this, America isn’t just like any other country.
Just like that cat, phone and country, the quality of human life is measured by the amount of information it can retain and make use of when needed. We now live in a world that mass produce information in flashes and people no longer believe in the power of history yet we’re daily tested by the amount of this information that can retained and used.

You want to increase your quality as human, then stop making information from your choice of field or any field of interest leave you as soon as they flash you… take your time, ingest it to regurgitate it when needed and that automatically makes you more than just a human.  Invest your time in history and sound more than just ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment