Monday 28 January 2013

ONE SIMPLE WAY TO MAKE A NEEDED CHANGE


In my secondary school days and partly my primary school days as far as I can remember, I wasn’t the ‘noise maker type’ what I do instead is study the noise to an extent that I could tell the exact time a teacher will come in to calm the class or better still take out an action that will make the class calm for the rest of the day. 
So, while most of my mates will be in another mate’s seat to gist or argue and while others must have been carried away doing stuffs that shouldn’t be done in the class, all I do is monitor the noise level and note people that will be caught in the act.

The noise rising level in a class and the aftermath works like pressured air in a closed container… the higher the pressure, the higher the tendency of a break on the container and once there is a break, the atmosphere in the container changes and that is the time I always do wait for… the fact is that, the louder the noise, the nearer the Change needed and this works even in real life situations.

If you want a change about something in your environment, about someone else or in your life, then make noise about it… talk about it everywhere… ask questions about it… make references to it… site examples about it and make noise any way possible.

Iain M Banks puts it in one of the ways that gets me most fascinated. He said when asked how long it took him to get published in the first place
“Quite difficult.” He said
“It took me about a million words and five or six novels before finally doing it. There is a theory that says you have to write a million words of rubbish before you get published. Unless you’re really clever- my friend pal Ken Macleod, he’s clever and he got his very first novel published, which is cheating I think.”

Iain made that much noise before he could get published and believed it has to be that way!

Most people want a change on something and still keep quiet about such things… they caress, romance, and do all they can to make it remain within and with such approach, a Change never comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment