Saturday 19 January 2013

ALL I ASK…


-was to have a breast feed from my mother at birth

-was to be loved by my father at 1

-was to have a birthday cake at 2

-was to have good food on the table at 3

-was to have a toy and a playground at 4

-was to see cartoons on TV at 5
 
-was to own a beautiful dress at 6

-was to be educated at 7

-was entitlement to ‘pocket money’ at 8

-was to have a good place to lay my head at 9

-was to be secured at 10

-was to be healthy at 11

-was to be beautiful at 12

-was to have a mentor at 13

-was to be heard at 14

- was to be treated like a lady at 15

… are these too much to ask? Of all I ever asked, I had none except for what you can now see on your screen. I am from Bayelsa; I am Nigerian.

1 comment:

  1. All ask was to get a job after my NYSC. Am David,am from Kogi state. We never asked 4 too much bt we get nothing.

    ReplyDelete